lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Classmates Blog :)

I was interested in Gabrielas' blog.I focus on her diary and I was impressed I felt that I was reading a real diary.Also,I noticed she used dates and I realized that I didn't :/ .It was an interesting story,becausemany people who immigrate with their families their child at first doesn't inderstand what is really happening.In Mariah's blog,I like her pictures of the family.I love reading her family descendance.Is very creative how mariah could talk about her family and that we can see some pictures.With Bianca's blog I learn many things,i learn more about italians immigration.I like her descendance because her family comes from difrent parts of the world.I had fun ''Traveling with Bianca''.Paola's blog had sad information.How people would not talk or interact with people just because they are immigrants.They just want a better life.People should try to understand them and be in their shoes because it's not easy being in their posicion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario