jueves, 17 de febrero de 2011

Family Story :)

By the year 1880 the parents of my great-grandmother(Mother family) they settled in Puerto Rico to cultivate coffee and sugar.They came from Spain (Castilla).They wanted to expand their riches because they came from a wealthy family.The parents of my great-grandmother were legal immigrants.My great-grandmother was born in Puerto Rico.Time past and family was growing.Some stay in Puerto Rico while others immigrated the U.S for better jobs opportunities & life.

My family left their place eventhougt they wanted to stay,but they wanted to have some progress so they move.If we one to suceed in life we need to adpat to new things.NO matter how hard things are,we could always achieve what we want if we work hard for that goal.I am very proud of being puertorican and if in one point I need to move to have a better life,I would mmove but I will always be puertorican :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario